Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Office Disaster


Uhm...yeah. My office. My sanctuary. My...junkyard.

For those of you that don't know, my office was used as the church office's closet for almost a year before I took it over in October 2007. Since that time I haven't had any down time where I could reorganize and clean up the mess. Well, today it stops and I am the trash terminator. I am throwing out junk with vengence, and relocating worthwhile materials where they belong.

The thing about it is that I am still in full-on busy mode with other things to take care of, plus the new guy just moved in next door and he's cleaning his junk up too (though we made sure to keep his place as empty as possible during the last move). Therefore, my office is in the "it has to get worse before it gets better stage".

So if you come to my office and can't find me, just dig...I'm sure I'm in here somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Your office shelves might have been a mess, but that closet in there should have been organized. Per Charlie, I cleaned it out, tossing all kinds of junk, and organizing the rest for VBS the summer prior to your arrival. Although, I know it was chock full, it should have been just a matter of walking it all down to the shelves in the SS office. Better watch out... you get really good at that and Traci will have you a huge honey-do list at home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My closet was a wreck too, but I cleaned it out when I first came. It's never a good idea to use an office as a closet, especially when you're actively looking for staff members to fill them.

    ReplyDelete