Monday, September 28, 2009

My New Car-In-Waiting



Well, it's official: my beloved 1999 Dodge Dakota is dead and buried. I don't even know where it's being stored right now. At this point I'm just waiting on the "defendant's" insurance company to tell me how much money they're going to give me for my truck since they declared it "totaled". In the meantime, I think I found my next vehicle, who's picture you can see above. For some reason, this stupid blog won't let me show the full picture, but if you click on the car, it will take you to a full size picture of it.

For those of you that don't know me well, when I purchase a vehicle, my plan is to run it into the ground until it completely dies (or is destroyed by an inattentive, inconsiderate driver like my Dakota was). Therefore, when looking for a vehicle, I try to find one that fits my personality because I consider it a VERY permanent purchase. After much prayer I just didn't know what I would find, but God really came through this time and I think that 2004 Pontiac Vibe GT is going to be my new 2nd home for a LONG time!

I've even named it and when I get it I'm going to apply for a personalized tag for it: "MACVIBE". I think that says it all! Well, that and a Scotland flag ought to do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment